All services purchased from Fit Shape must be preceded by the client acknowledging, by way of completing a PAR-q form, that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation. All clients under the age of 18 years must have consent, in written form, from a parent or guardian. The client also agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the studio and acknowledges that these rules and regulations may change from time to time. Furthermore, all clients release Fit Shape, its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding
1) any injury to self or child 2) any loss or damage to personal property. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
1) Cancelling your appointment
Fit Shape requires at least 48 hours notice to cancel a prebooked appointment. Sessions are automatically charged for if less than 48 hours notice is given. A cancellation is different from a change.
2) Changing your appointment time
You can "change" your pre booked session time without charge but only on the following conditions:
a) both the trainer and you the client are happy with the move and not inconvenienced.
b) that the specific changed session must be used before the end of that same week (by sun eve 9pm).
c) The session is changed by calling Rebecca at our virtual reception on 0207 267 6277 or 0208 444 5149. You can also text or call Rebecca direct on 07970 863539, or click here to email her.
3) Cancelling due to illness
If you are too ill to attend your pre-booked personal training session you will not be charged. To ensure that we don't charge you when you are sick please send a text to Rebecca on 07970 863539 or click here to email her to confirm that you are unable to attend a session due to illness.
6 ) Services bought from Fit Shape establish a contract with Fit Shape and not directly with an individual trainer. If any individual trainer is not available or stops working at Fit Shape we will provide another equally qualified trainer to deliver our services. Refunds are not made because a specific trainer is not available.
7) Personal training sessions have a 6 month expiry date from date of purchase
Membership / Paying by subscription.
1. Paying by subscription gives you a discoutn and membership to Fit Shape.
2. Subscriptions are paid 1 month in advance from the day of your first Personal training session.
3. Subscriptions / Membership can be cancelled at any time during the month and will come to an end the last day of that month.
4. Your month starts on the date of your first subscritiption payment, for example if your first subscription payment is on the 10th of the month you can cancel any time and it will come to an end on the 10th of the following month.
5. Personal training sessions will be provided by Fit Shape as part of this agreement, we will aim to have your regular trainer train you however if your regular trainer is not available we will arrange another Fit Shape trainer will equal qualifications to train yo.
6. You complete programme is available online via our app to you and designated Fit Shape trainers so all parties are fully aware of the details of your workouts, nutrition, medical status and any other relevant information.
7. All information within your programme is confidential and will not be shared with any external parties.
8. Training sessions paid for by subscription should be at the same time and day each week however there is flexibility with this. See below.
9. If you can not make a session/s due to illness then you can still make up / replace this/these sessions as long as its done within 1one month of the date of the missed session/s. We will offer you up to three different appointment time options within this month to replace any session/s missed due to illness. The three options offered will be as close to your original times as possible however this may not always be possible. Replacement sessions must be over and above your regular sessions.
10. Sessions cancelled "very often" due to sickness can be subject to production of a letter / email of notification from a doctor or other medical professional. "Very often" is classified as more than once in any one month.
11. We require 48 hours notice to cancel a session if its not due to illness. Any cancelled sessions will not be lost if replaced within 14 days of the date of the session/s cancelled. We will offer up to 3 different options of appointment times within that 14 day period as an opportunity for you to do the missed sessions. The three options offered will be as close to your original times as possible however this may not always be possible. Replacement sessions must be over and above your regular sessions.
12. Subscription payments can be arranged via our website.
Please feel free to contact us for any further information.